八喜电子书 > 经管其他电子书 > 著迷英语900句 >

第3部分

著迷英语900句-第3部分

小说: 著迷英语900句 字数: 每页4000字

按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页,按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页,按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
————未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!



FRIEND: What don’t you understand? 你哪一点不瞭解?
LAURA: I don’t think he’s human。 我觉得他不是人。
FRIEND: What do you mean? 我不懂?
LAURA: For him; business is everything。 Business is his life。 对他来说; 生意就是一切; 生意就是
他的生命。
FRIEND: Oh; Laura。 He can’t be so bad。 噢; 劳拉; 他不可能那么差劲。
LAURA: Oh; yes he is。 He’s a machine。 他的确那么差劲。 他像机器一样。
LAURA: No friendly words; no smiles; no little compliments。 Nothing。 Just business。 从来不说一声
友善的话; 从来不微笑; 从来不称赞人家一下。 什么都没有; 就只有生意。
LAURA: He isn’t human。 他没有人性。
FRIEND: What about your work? You like it; don’t you? 你的工作怎么样? 你喜欢; 对不对?
LAURA: Yes; I do。 And I know I’m a good secretary; but。。。 是的; 我喜欢。 而且我知道我是个好
秘书; 可是。。。
FRIEND: But what? 可是怎么样?
LAURA: To him; I am nothing。 A machine。 A late machine。 I am not a machine。 我在他的眼里一文
不值; 是部机器。 一部过时的机器; 但我不是机器!
FRIEND: Why don’t you talk to him? 你为什么不和他说呢?
LAURA: Because he’s impossible。 Leopards don’t change their spots。 I have to look for a new job。
因为他不可理喻; 本性难移。 我必须找份新工作。
PAULO: What are you doing? 你在做什么?
JOANA: I’m writing a note to the Crawfords。 I want to thank them for dinner。 我在写一封信给郭佛
家人; 以感谢他们的晚餐招待。
PAULO: Why don’t you call them? Here people always use the phone。 为什么不打电话? 这里的
人都是用电话的。
JOANA: Well; okay。 好吧。
PAULO: Why don’t we invite them to dinner? 我们为什么不请他们来吃晚餐?
JOANA: That’s a good idea。 I want Mama to meet Mrs。 Crawford。 这个主意很好; 我希望妈妈能
认识郭佛太太。
PAULO: What about Mr。 Crawford? Don’t you like him? 郭佛先生呢? 你不喜欢他吗?
JOANA: He’s impossible。 他不可理喻。
PAULO: Be nice to him。 你要对他好一点。
JOANA: You can be nice to him。 I don’t like him。 你可以对他好; 我可不喜欢他。
PAULO: Are you inviting Michael; too? 你也要请迈克尔吗?

着迷英语900 句
JOANA: Of course。 当然。
PAULO: He was very happy last night。 他昨天晚上很开心。
JOANA: I was; too。 我也很开心。
PAULO: But Michael is always so quiet。 And last night; he was talking and laughing。 可是迈克尔总
是那么沉默。 而昨天晚上他有说有笑。
JOANA: What do you think about Michael? 你对迈克尔印象怎么样?
PAULO: I think he’s a great guy; but he isn’t very ambitious。 我认为他人非常好; 可是不太上进。
JIM: Grandfather; don’t lift that。 Let me help you。 爷爷; 别提那个; 让我帮你忙。
MR。 YAMAMOTO: Thank you; but。。。 谢谢; 但。。。
JIM: You have a bad back。 你的背脊骨不好。
MR。 YAMAMOTO: I am old; but I’m not helpless。 我年纪大了; 可是还挺得住。
JIM: OK; Grandfather。 Can I help you? 好吧; 爷爷。 能为您效劳吗?
CUSTOMER 1: Do you have any lettuce? 有没有萵苣?
JIM: Yes; sir。 Over there; in the second case。 有的; 先生; 在那边; 第二个框。
CUSTOMER 1: How much is it? 怎么卖?
JIM: Seventy…nine cents a head。 一棵七毛九。
CUSTOMER 2: Excuse me。 How much are the grapes? 请问葡萄怎么卖?
JIM: Ninety …nine cents a pound。 一磅九毛九。
CUSTOMER 2: And the oranges? 橙子呢?
JIM: They’re five for a dollar。 一块钱五个。
JIM: Can I help you? 买什么?
CUSTOMER 1: Please。 I can’t find the lettuce。 麻烦你一下; 我找不到萵苣。
JIM: Isn’t there any in the second case? 第二个箱子里没有吗?
CUSTOMER 1: I don’t think so。 好像没有。
JIM: We don’t have a lot of lettuce today。 How much do you need? 我们今天没有很多萵苣; 您需
要多少?
CUSTOMER 1: Not much。 Only one head。 Oh; and a few limes。 不多; 一棵就够了。 对了; 还要几
个酸橙。
JIM: The limes are over there。 酸橙在那边。
CUSTOMERR 1: There aren’t many there。 那边没有几个。
JIM: Oh? How many do you need? 哦? 您要几个?
CUSTOMER 1: Oh; four or five。 大概四五个。
MR。 YAMAMOTO: Is anything wrong? 有什么问题吗?
CUSTOMER 1: Oh; hello; Mr。 Yamamoto。 噢; 山本先生; 您好。
MR。 YAMAMOTO: You know my name? 你知道我的名字啊?
CUSTOMER 1: Of course。 Your market is famous。 当然; 您的店很有名。
MR。 YAMAMOTO: Is it? 是吗?
CUSTOMER 1: There’s an article about it in the paper。 Here; look。 “GOING TO THE FAIR? FIRST
STOP: YAMAMOTO’S
FRUIT AND VEGETABLE MARKET。” 报纸上有一篇文章讲它。来; 你看:“打算到博览会去吗?
第一站:山本果菜店。”
JIM: May I buy the newspaper from you? 我能向你买这份报纸吗?

着迷英语900 句
CUSTOMER 1: No; take it; please。 Here。 不用; 你拿去好了; 不要客气。 来。
JIM: Thank you。 Now the lettuce。 Here。 There was a head in the case with the cabbage。 谢谢。 现在
找找萵苣看; 有了; 箱子里有一棵和洋白菜放在一起。
CUSTOMER 1: How much is it? 多少钱一棵?
JIM: Seventy…nine cents。 七毛九分。
MR。 YAMAMOTO: No。 Give it to him for forty cents。 It’s the last head。 不必那么多; 算它四毛好
了; 那是最后一棵。
CUSTOMER 1: Thank you; Mr。 Yamamoto。 Good…bye。 谢谢您; 山本先生; 再见。
MR。 YAMAMOTO: Good…bye。 再见。
JIM: OK。 Who’s next? Whose oranges are these? 好的; 下一位是谁? 这些是谁要的橙子?
CUSTOMER 2: They’re mine。 是我要的。
JIM: And the potatoes? 马铃薯呢?
CUSTOMER 2: Hers。 是她的。
JIM: That’s 1。99; please。 一共是一元九毛九分。
ALI: Hello; ice cream man。 您好; 卖冰淇淋的。
BILL: Hello; Ali。 Are you alone? 阿里;你好; 你一个人啊?
ALI: Yes。 是的。
BILL: Where are your parents? 你父母在哪里?
ALI: I don’t know。 我不知道。
BILL: Really? Uh。。。 Ali。。。 真的? 阿里; 这个。。。
ALI: May I have an ice cream sandwich; please? 我可不可以吃一个冰淇淋叁明治? 可不可以?
BILL: Sure; Ali。 Why don’t you sit down and talk to me? 当然可以。 你为什么不坐下来跟我聊聊天?
ALI: OK。 Here’s thirty …five cents。 好。 给您叁毛五分钱。
BILL: Whose money is that? 那是谁的钱?
ALI: It’s mine。 是我的。
BILL: It’s yours? You’re a rich young man! 是你的? 你这个年轻人很有钱。
ALI: Yes。 对啊!
BILL: I like your jacket; Ali。 阿里; 我很喜欢你的外套。
ALI: I don’t。 It’s my brother’s。 我不喜欢; 是我哥哥的。
BILL: Don’t you like your brother? 你不喜欢你哥哥吗?
ALI: No。 My father and mother like my brother。 He’s always good。 I don’t like him。 嗯; 我爸爸妈
妈都喜欢哥哥。 他总是很乖, 我不喜欢他。
BILL: I like you; Ali。 阿里;我喜欢你。
ALI: May I come home with you? 我可不可以和您回家?
BILL: Look! Isn’t that your mother? She’s crying; Ali。 看! 那不是你的妈妈吗? 阿里; 她正在喊你。
ALI: Mommy! Mommy! Here I am! 妈! 妈! 我在这里!
第二集
PEDRO: Where were you last night? 你昨晚上哪儿去? 
MIGUEL: At the movies。 看电影。 

着迷英语900 句
PEDRO: Oh yeah? Which one? 哦; 真的? 哪一家?
MIGUEL: Uh; I forget。 唉; 我忘了。
PEDRO: Oh; you forget; huh? Were you with someone? What was her name? 哦; 你忘了; 嗯? 你
跟谁去的? 她叫什么名字?
MIGUEL: As a matter of fact; I was with。。。 事实上; 我是跟。。。
PEDRO: Aha! I’m never wrong。 Was it anyone I know? 哈! 我没猜错。 我认识她吗?
MIGUEL: Yes; Pedro; I。。。 是的; 佩德罗; 我。。。
PEDRO: No。 No。 Let me guess。 Hmm。 It’s someone I know。 Was it。。。 不; 不; 让我猜猜看。 。。。 嗯; 一
定是我认识的人; 她是。。。
MIGUEL: Pedro; this isn’t a game。 佩德罗; 这又不是游戏。
PEDRO: Oh; Miguel。 You’re always so serious。 Relax! Now; who。。。 唷; 米盖尔; 你就是这么认真。
轻鬆点! 嗯; 她是。。。
MIGUEL: Pedro。。。 佩德罗。。。
PEDRO: Was it the woman in the candy store? You know; the one with blond hair? 是糖果店的哪
位女孩子? 你认识的那位金发小姐?
PEDRO: She’s always smiling at you。 她常对你微笑。
MIGUEL: No; Pedro; it was。。。 不是; 佩德罗; 是。。。
PEDRO: Hmm; I’m usually good at these games。 How about Danielle? 嗯; 我最会玩这种游戏了。
是不是丹尼尔?
MIGUEL: Shut up! 不要说了!
PEDRO: OK。 OK。 I give up。 好; 好; 我不猜了。
PEDRO: Who is the myste ry woman? 那神秘女郎是谁?
MIGUEL: Marta。 玛它。
PEDRO: Marta! 玛它!
MIGUEL: Yes。 是的。
PEDRO: Thanks for telling me。 Women! What can you do? One minute she’s crazy about me; and
the next minute she’s
going out with you。 谢谢你告诉我。 女人! 你能怎么办? 一分钟前她还为我而疯狂; 一分钟后;
她却跟你出去了。
MIGUEL: I’m sorry; Pedro。 佩德罗; 很抱歉。
PEDRO: It’s OK。 没关系;
PEDRO: It’s your turn。 现在轮到你了。
MIGUEL: You’re wrong。 那你就错了。
MIGUEL: We really like each other。 我们真正的互相爱慕。
PEDRO: Good luck。 祝你好运。
MIGUEL: Pedro! 佩德罗;
MIGUEL: Aren’t you ever serious? 你就不能正经点吗?
PEDRO: What’s happening; Tom? 汤姆; 发生了什么事?
TOM: Man; you know that chick in the bakery? 老兄; 你认识麵包店那女孩吗?
PEDRO: Yeah; Yolanda。 认识; 叫幼兰达。
TOM: No; man; not that one。 Emma。 不; 老兄; 不是那个; 是爱玛。
PEDRO: Emma? 爱玛?

着迷英语900 句
TOM: Yeah。 She’s there on weekends。 You know her。 She’s short。 是啊! 她每个周末都在这儿,你
认识她的,个子矮矮的。
PEDRO: What color is her hair? 她头发是什么顏色?
TOM: It’s blond。 金黄色的。
PEDRO: What color are her eyes? 她眼睛是什么顏色?
TOM: Dark brown。 深棕色。
PEDRO: Is she pretty? 她长得漂亮吗?
TOM: Yeah; she’s pretty; and she’s after you。 是的; 她很漂亮; 她在追你。
PEDRO: Yeah? 是吗?
“TOM: Yeah。 She’s always asking me about you。” “How’s your friend?” “ And I say “” “Which
friend?” “You know; Tom。 That tall; handsome guy with curly hair。” “是的; 她时常问我有关
你的事。” “你的朋友怎么样?” “我说”“那位朋友啊?” “你知道的; 那位高大而
英俊的男孩”
“TOM: And I say; “” “Oh yeah; him。” “我说”“哦,是他啊!”
PEDRO: Do you know her number? 你知道她的(电话) 号码吗?
TOM: Yeah; 263。。。 知道; 是263。。。
PEDRO: Wait a minute。 OK。 What is it? 请等一下; 好; 几号?
TOM: 263…7954。 263…7954
PEDRO: Thanks; buddy。 谢谢了; 朋友
JIM: He doesn’t watch television! 他不看电视;
JIM: He doesn’t go to the movies! He goes to the store every day。 他不看电影; 他每天去商店;
JIM: He never takes a day off! 他未曾休假过!
PEARL: Jim; calm down。 吉姆; 静下来。
JIM: He never laughs! He never gets angry! 他不曾笑过; 不曾生气过!
FRANK: That’s the way he is; Jim。 他就是那样; 吉姆。
JIM: Is he happy? Is he sad? Do you know; Dad? He’s your father。 他快乐吗? 悲伤吗? 爸; 你知
道吗? 他是你的父亲。
FRANK: He doesn’t think about happiness; Jim。 吉姆; 他不曾考虑过快乐;
FRANK: He thinks about his family and his obligations。 他只想到他的家庭与责任。
JIM: That’s no way to live。 那并非生活之道。
PEARL: Maybe not; but it’s his way。 也许不是; 但却是他的生活方式。
JIM: All right。 It’s his way。 But。。。 好吧; 那是他的方式; 不过。。。
PEARL: But; what? 不过什么?
JIM: Why doesn’t he like me? 他为什么不喜欢我?
JIM: Why does he insult me in front of the customers? 为什么他当着顾客的面侮辱我?
PEARL: He doesn’t; Jim! I don’t believe it。 他不会的; 吉姆; 我不相信。
“JIM: It’s true; Mom。 He always says; ““All of

返回目录 上一页 下一页 回到顶部 1 1

你可能喜欢的