350句精选商务英语-第3部分
按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页,按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页,按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
————未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!
237 We’ll sign two originals; each in Chinese and English language。
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
238 I am ready to sign the agreement。
我已经准备好了签合同。
239 I’m sure you need an original signature; not a faxed copy。
我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
240 So I will receive and sign it overnight。
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
241 We’ll still be able to meet the deadline。
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
242 I will keep you posted。
我会与你保持联络。
243 What is your hurry?
什么事让您这么着急呢?
244 I’m sorry to burst in on you like this; but I’m really upset。
我很抱歉这样突然地找您;但我真的很心烦。
245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?
246 I’m afraid I have bad news for you。
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided。
你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。
248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary。
可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。
249 Our clients are very critical on quality。
我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。
250 What do you want us to do?
您看怎么办好?
251 Our clients want a replacement。
我们的客户要求换货。
252 It’s a bit too hard。
这有点太难了吧。
253 It’s only the background color that’s not identical。
这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。
254 It sounds like a reasonable solution。
这个解决办法还比较合理。
255 You are saying you turn on the puter and see nothing?
你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?
256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor。
我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。
257 Whatever it is; I need this puter to work。
不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。
258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?
你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?
259 If not; our repairman can e to you。
要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。
260 I would prefer if he es here。
我倒愿意他去我们那里。
261 Our first bill came yesterday; and we have some questions。
我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。
262 I sure hope I can answer them for you。
我真的希望我能回答你的问题。
263 It does appear that way。
是的,看起来好象是这样的。
264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow。
请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。
265 As they are in such a damaged condition; we doubt we will be able to take delivery。
由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。
266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?
你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?
267 We should require a survey report; so that we may know the extent of the damage。
我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。
268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable。
你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。
269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process; or by other reasons。
我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。
270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition。
货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。
271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren’t handled properly。
那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处理不妥造成的。
272 I would like to present our ments in the following order。
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
273 First of all; I will outline the characteristics of our product。
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
274 When I present my views on the petitive products; I will refer to the patent situation。
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
275 Please proceed with your presentation。
请开始你的简报。
276 Yes; we have been interested in new system。
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
277 Has your pany done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
278 Yes; we have done a little。 But we have just started and have nothing to show you。
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
279 If you are interested; I will prepare a list of them。
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
280 By the way; before leaving this subject; I would like to add a few ments。
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
281 I would like to ask you a favor。
我可以提出一个要求吗?
282 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management。
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break。
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda。
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
288 As a matter of fact; we would like to discuss internally regarding item B。
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
289 I see。 Let’s break now。
我了解,让我们休息一下吧。
290 Shall we take a break?
我们是否应该休息一下?
291 Let us take a break now。
让我们休息一下。
292 Let me suggest we take a break。
我建议我们休息一下。
293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
294 If you insist; I will ply with your request。
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us。
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us。
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
297 I do not know whether you realize it; but this condition is essential to us。
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity。
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
299 There should always be exceptions to the rule。
凡事总有例外。
300 I would not waste my time pursuing that。
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
301 I would like to ask you a question。
我想问你一个问题。
302 Yes。 Please do。
好,请说。
303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away。
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing。
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
306 Sorry; but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower。
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
308 I will try。
我会试试看。
309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make。
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment。
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
312 Actually; my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product。
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
313 We really need more specific information about your technology。
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo。 Surely one month is ample time; isn’t it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
315 I will try; but no promises。
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
316 I could not catch your question。 Could you repeat it; please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
317 You are wele。
不客气。
318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation。
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
319 Let me give you an indication。
我可以提示一个想法。
320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final。
请记得这不是最后的回答。
321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree。
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
322 Just for argument’s sake; suppose we disagree。
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
323 There is no such published information。
没有相关的出版资料。
324 Such data is confidential。
这样的资料为机密资料。
325 I am not sure such data does exist。
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
326 It would depend on what is on the list。
这要看列表内容。
327 We need them urgently。
我们急需这些资料。
328 All right。 I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it。
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
329 I would like to talk to Mr。 Liu。
我想请刘先生来听电话。
330 May I speak to Mr。 Johnson; please?
我想请约翰先生听电话好吗?
331 May I speak to your boss?
我想和你们的老板讲话好吗?
332 Give me someone who can speak English。
找一位能讲英语的人来。
333 Is there anyone who can speak English。
请问有没有会讲英语的?
334 I would like to talk with someone in charge。
我想请你们负责人讲话。
335 I would like to talk to your chief。
我想请你们主管讲话。
336 Let me talk to Mr。 Wang。
我要请王先生讲话。
337 Can I speak to Mr。 Li?
我能请李先生讲话吗?
338 When is he expected to be back?
他什么时候回来?
339 Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来?
340 Can you tell me what time Mr。 chen will be back ?
你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?
341 Who is this ;please?
请问你是哪一位?
342 Who is cal